AFRICAT - EVENTS
AfriCat Uk Fundraising Dinner
AfriCat UK invite you to an evening with Dame Katherine Grainger, DBE, Andrew Triggs-Hodge, OBE and Alex Gregory, OBE in support of the work of the AfriCat Foundation in Namibia
Date: 5th April 2019
Venue: Queen Anne's School, Caversham, Reading.
Cost: £60 pp.
Book a place or a table: Contact AfriCat Director and Trustee James Tomlinson for further details on 07747 018129 | email: email@example.com
AfriCat’s Parton Chris Packham is speaking at Bradt's Big Cat Festival
AfriCat UK is delighted to be a sponsor of this year’s Bradt Big Cat Festival to be held on Saturday the 13th April 2019 at the Royal Geographical Society London. It is a packed day of inspiring talks and practical workshops. It’s the ultimate big day out for big cat lovers!
Book your ticket with Eventbrite at the link below. Type AFRICAT into the promotion code box to apply the AfriCat discount and come and say hello to the AfriCat UK team on the day.
Are you an aspiring wildlife photographer? Enter our competition to win the title of Big Cat Festival Photographer of the Year! Click here for more info.
Bradt's Big Cat Festival - Practical Details
Date: Saturday 13th April 2019 at the Royal Geographical Society, Kensington Gore
Time: Doors open: 10:00am
Doors close: 6:30pm first talk at 11am
Tickets available from Eventbrite
Promo code: AFRICAT
- Chris Packham (writer, broadcaster and naturalist)
- Luke Barnett (specialist cinematographer on the blockbuster BBC Dynasties series)
- Dr Amy Dickman (conservation biologist working up close with lions in Tanzania)
- Paul Goldstein (conservationist guide & acclaimed wildlife photographer)
- John Rendall & Derek Cattani (authors of Christian the Lion - the lion cub bought at Harrods)
- Brian Jackman (author of The Marsh Lions & one of Britain's finest wildlife writers)
Browse our past events and check back here when we have news of new events coming up.